The list is long, almost endless. I was shocked to see so many of my favourite animals listed as ‘endangered species’, owls, penguins, polar bears, tigers, gorillas and almost every other animal. Here is a small tribute to these animals who are endangered and may eventually become extinct, because of human activities for so many years. I have dedicated a small section of my shop to these animals and named it ‘endangered species fund’. Any sale from this section will contribute 10% of the sale amount towards WWF global fund, at the end of the month.
Endangered Species-A Long List
Jun 30, 2011
The list is long, almost endless. I was shocked to see so many of my favourite animals listed as ‘endangered species’, owls, penguins, polar bears, tigers, gorillas and almost every other animal. Here is a small tribute to these animals who are endangered and may eventually become extinct, because of human activities for so many years. I have dedicated a small section of my shop to these animals and named it ‘endangered species fund’. Any sale from this section will contribute 10% of the sale amount towards WWF global fund, at the end of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment